Monday, May 28, 2012

The fault In Our stars by John Green

This book got so much hype on the Vlogbrother's YouTube channel, that everyone was expecting the best, and received it. It became one of those books the I just told everyone, friend and enemy, to read it.it takes place in first person the main character being sixteen year old Hazel.Hazel has lung cancer cancer and at the beginning of the book is depressed and has absolutely no confidence. That is until she meets Augustus Waters, a cancer survivor, at cancer support group. He becomes the love of hazels life .He takes her on a journey of a lifetime full of small smiles and hand holding in just a few shot months and  truly become the best meaning of love. I highly recommend this book along with all John Green books.This Book did make me cry so I would put the age limit of ten on this book.
                                                               ~That socially awkward bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment